After Colostrum Milk Replacer
Feeds Act Registration No.510294 |*This feed contains added selenium a t0.3 mg/kg
|Crude Protein (Min.)||26.0%|
|Crude Protein from Milk Sources (Min.)||26.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.).||16.5%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||0.15%|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||50,000 IU/k|
|Vitamin D (Min.)||16,500 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||600 IU/kg|
MIXING & FEEDING DIRECTIONS:
Milk replacer may be given to all calves. Mix 225 grams (contents of package) with 1 liter of warm water and feed three times daily.
Available in 225 gram packages
- Only consistent high quality ingredients used
- 100% Milk Protein
- Produces weight gains similar to whole milk, at a lower cost.
- Calves can be weaned earlier, saving on time and money.
- Convenient for those raising calves without dairy cows on their farm.
- Excellent calf performance and health.
- Contains Smart Care
- Improves growth performance and feed efficiency
- Boosts immune status and alleviates stress
- Reduces incidences of scouring