All Milk 20-20-20 Milk Replacer
Feeds Act Registration No.580158 |*This feed contains added selenium at 0.3 mg/kg
|Crude Protein (Min.)||20.0%|
|Crude Protein from Milk Sources (Min.)||20.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.).||20.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||0.70%|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||30,000 IU/k|
|Vitamin D (Min.)||5,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||50 IU/kg|
MIXING AND FEEDING DIRECTIONS
Mix milk replacer powder using a wire whisk at a rate of 150 grams of dry powder to 1000 mL of warm water 38°C. Dry powder should be weighed for accuracy.
From birth to 3 days. Feed 2 liters of high quality, first milking colostrum within the first 30 minutes after birth. Feed an additional 2 liters at 6 to 12 hours of age. Continue feeding colostrum, through the third day after birth.
These recommended rate apply to large breed animals (calves over 40 kg at birth).
|4 - 7||1.5||3|
|8 - 13||2||3|
Week 2 - 6
Week 7 to weaning
|3 - 4||1|
These feeding directions are only a guideline and should be adjusted to the needs of the calf. For smaller breed animals, reduce the amount of recommended quantities of mixed solution.
Calves will vary in feed requirements depending on size and age. Observe calves closely during the milk replacer feeding period. Avoid underfeeding, which may result in starvation and overconsumption (overfeeding) which may increase incidence of scours.
Available in 10 kg & 20 kg bags
- During extreme conditions (cold or wind), offer an extra feeding of milk replacer per day.
- Mix only enough solution for one feeding.
- Use clean feeding utensils.
- Keep fresh, clean water before calves at all times.
- Starting approximately 1 week of age, provide a good quality calf starter on a free choice basis
- House calves in warm, dry and draft free quarters.
- Follow the program of your feed consultant after calves are weaned.
- Only consistent high quality ingredients used
- 100% Milk Protein
- Produces weight gains similar to whole milk, at a lower cost.
- Calves can be weaned earlier, saving on time and money.
- Convenient for those raising calves without dairy cows on their farm.
- Excellent calf performance and health.
- Contains Smart Care
- Improves growth performance and feed efficiency
- Boosts immune status and alleviates stress
- Reduces incidences of scouring