Baby Pig Milk Replacer
Feeds Act Registration No.412006 |*This feed contains added selenium at 0.3 mg/kg
|Crude Protein (Min.)||24.0%|
|Crude Protein from Milk Sources (Min.)||24.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.).||12.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||0.25%|
|Zinc (Actual)||250 mg/kg|
|Copper (Actual)||66 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||20,000 IU/k|
|Vitamin D (Min.)||1,500 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||50 IU/kg|
MIXING & FEEDING DIRECTIONS:
DeLuxe Baby Pig milk replacer can be used for orphaned baby pigs or extra pigs taken from large litters or to supplement sows milk in a regular pre-starter program.
Be sure that all pigs receive adequate colostrum for 1 to 3 days after birth. Then start feeding DeLuxe Baby Pig milk replacer continuously until weaned.
Mix 1 kg of DeLuxe Baby Pig milk replacer with 4 liters of warm water (38 C) and feed at the rate of 2/3 liter of mixture per 2.5 kg of body weight daily. Baby pigs during this period should have the daily milk replacer divided into 4 or 5 equal feedings.
1 standard measuring cup = 250 mL by volume (about 130 g powder)
Available in 10 kg & 20 kg bags
- Feedings must be evenly spaced.
- Mix fresh milk replacer each day and feed at room temperature.
- Sanitation is important. Keep feeding equipment clean! Use clean feeding utensils.
- Keep fresh, clean water before baby pigs at all times.
- Pigs must be kept in a warm, dry, draft free and well-lite pen.
- Good husbandry and sanitation are essential for success.
- 100% Milk Protein
- Improved gains
- Piglets can be weaned earlier, saving on time and money
- Superior feed efficiency
- Consistent high quality ingredients used
- Manufactured using stringent quality control processes
- Contains Maxi-Gen Plus
- Comprehensive blend of yeast derivatives
- All natural product with no withdrawl period