Calf 12 Milk Bits
Feeds Act Registration No.510201 |*This feed contains added selenium at 0.3 mg/kg
|Crude Protein (Min.)||20.0%|
|Crude Protein from Milk Sources (Min.)||17.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.).||12.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||0.25%|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||30,000 IU/k|
|Vitamin D (Min.)||5,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||50 IU/kg|
SUGGESTED FEEDING SCHEDULE:
|1 - 3||colostrum|
|4 - 17||per feeding schedule||115 - 225g per day||none|
|18 - 42||none||1000g per day||feed to appetite|
Have water available at all times.
Calf starter should be top dressed with Milk Bits.
1 standard measuring cup (250mL by volume) = about 150g of pellets
Available in 10 kg & 20 kg bags
- Serve only enough Milk Bits that a calf will consume daily.
- Use clean feeding utensils.
- Keep fresh, clean water before calves at all times.
- When calves are of age, feed an excellent quality legume hay.
- Feed a quality, palatable calf starter ration.
- House calves in warm, dry and draft free quarters.
- Follow the program of your feed consultant after calves are weaned.
- High in Milk Proteins
- Provides palatable diet with excellent amino-acid profile.
- High in Fat (12%)
- Excellent energy for young calves.
- Contains Smart Care
- Improves growth performance and feed efficiency
- Boosts immune status and alleviates stress
- Reduces incidences of scouring
- Fortified with Minerals & Vitamins
- Supplements minerals, trace minerals and vitamins required for excellent early growth.
- Promotes good intake of dry feed. Note, calves must be drinkinng adequate water when feeding Calf 12 Milk Bits.