Goat Kid Milk Replacer
Feeds Act Registration No.811452 |*This feed contains added selenium at 0.3 mg/kg
|Crude Protein (Min.)||23.0%|
|Crude Protein from Milk Sources (Min.)||23.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.).||24.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||0.15%|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||40,000 IU/k|
|Vitamin D (Min.)||4,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||150 IU/kg|
MIXING & FEEDING DIRECTIONS:
Add 180g of DeLuxe Goat Kid milk replacer to 1000mL of warm water, 38C. Mix thoroughly. Always weigh milk replacer for accurate mixing.
Kids require extreme care in management and feeding. Kids will vary in their ability to consume feed. This schedule should be used as a guide only.
Kids should receive colostrum as soon after birth as possible.
|1 - 2||Colostrum||Free Choice|
|3 - 6||300||3|
|7 - 14||500||3|
|15 - 42||800||2|
|43 to weaning||500||1|
If you are using a free choice nipple feeder to give kids free access to DeLuxe Goat milk replacer, it should be fed cold at about 4C. Cold milk is used to limit intake and prevent over eating. When starting kids on nipples they will require assistance. However, they will adapt readily and nurse independently within 1 or 2 days.
Available in 10 kg bags
- Provide a high quality creep feed at 2 weeks of age and continue on a free choice basis. Refresh daily.
- Do not feed hay or oats in the first 3 weeks of age to prevent bloating.
- Fresh, clean water should be provided at all times.
- Depending on breed, kids are ready to wean at 30 - 40 days of age or when they weigh 10 to 12 kg.
- Only consistent high quality ingredients used
- Economical formulation
- Kids consume easily.
- Fortified with Minerals & Vitamins
- Supplements minerals, trace minerals and vitamins required for excellent early growth.