Lamb Milk Bits
Feeds Act Registration No. |*This feed contains added selenium at 0.3 mg/kg
|Crude Protein (Min.)||20.0%|
|Crude Protein from Milk Sources (Min.)||16.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.).||24.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||0.25%|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||44,000 IU/k|
|Vitamin D (Min.)||5,800 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||44 IU/kg|
SUGGESTED FEEDING SCHEDULE:
|1 - 3||colostrum|
|4 - 14||per feeding schedule||30 - 75g per day||none|
|15 - 42||none||250g per day||feed to appetite|
Have water available at all times.
Starter should be top dressed with Milk Bits.
1 standard measuring cup (250mL by volume) = about 150g of pellets
Available in 4 kg, 10 kg & 20 kg bags
- Serve only enough Lamb Milk Bits that a lamb will consume daily.
- Use clean feeding utensils.
- Keep fresh, clean water before lambs at all times.
- When lambs are of age, feed an excellent quality legume hay.
- Feed a quality, palatable lamb starter ration.
- House lambs in warm, dry and draft free quarters.
- High in Milk Proteins (20%)
- Provides palatable diet with excellent amino-acid profile.
- High in Fat (24%)
- Excellent energy for young lambs.
- Improves growth performance and feed efficiency.
- Fortified with Minerals & Vitamins
- Supplements minerals, trace minerals and vitamins required for excellent early growth.
- Promotes good intake of dry feed. Note, calves must be drinkinng adequate water when feeding Lamb Milk Bits.
- Dry Feed
- Reduces the risk of spoilage or contamination from poorly cleaned mixing and feeding containers.