Piglet Milk Bits Creep 7
This feed contains added selenium at 0.3 mg/kg
|Crude Protein (Min.)||23.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.).||1.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||1.0%|
|Zinc (Actual)||500 mg/kg|
|Copper (Actual)||125 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||20,000 IU/k|
|Vitamin D (Min.)||1,500 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||100 IU/kg|
1. As a creep feed to piglets for 7 - 10 days prior to weaning up to weaning age of 17 days.
2. Feed to any weaned piglets from 16 - 20 days of age - approximately 0.5 - 0.6kg/piglet.
Available in 20 kg bags
- To maintain freshness, keep unused portion of Milk Bits in a closed bag or sealed container and store in a cool dry location.
- Well formulated as the first feed for piglets on a piggy deck.
- Excellent feed for piglets that require extra nutrition after stress, feed for 2 - 3 days to get piglets eating.
- High in Milk Proteins
- Provides a palatable diet with excellent amino-acid profile.
- High in Fat (12%)
- Excellent energy for young piglets
- Contains Maxi-Gen Plus
- Improves growth performance and feed efficiency
- Boosts immune status and alleviates stress
- Reduces incidences of scouring
- 3/64" Pellet
- Small pellet size for best intake by young piglets