Super Start Calf Milk Replacer
Feeds Act Registration No. 510390 |*This feed contains added selenium at 0.3 mg/kg
|Crude Protein (Min.)||26.0%|
|Crude Protein from Milk Sources (Min.)||26.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.).||16.5%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||0.15%|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||50,000 IU/k|
|Vitamin D (Min.)||15,500 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||600 IU/kg|
MIXING & FEEDING DIRECTIONS:
Mix milk replacer powder using a wire whisk at a rate of 150 grams of dry powder to 1000 mL of warm water 38°C. Dry powder should be weighed for accuracy.From birth to 3 days. Feed 2 liters of high quality, first milking colostrum within the first 30 minutes after birth. Feed an additional 2 liters at 6 to 12 hours of age. Continue feeding colostrum, through the third day after birth. These recommended rate apply to large breed animals (calves over 40 kg at birth).
|Day 1 - 10||1.5 L||3|
|Day 11+||See notes|
Note: Calves should be gradually changed from Super Start to regular DeLuxe calf milk replacers by blending powders. From day 11 and on, feed according to the directions on DeLuxe calf milk replacer tag. These feeding directions are only a guideline and should be adjusted to the needs of the calf. For the smaller breed animals, reduce the amount of the recommended quantities of mixed solution.
Calves will vary in feed requirements depending on size and age. Observe calves closely during the milk replacer feeding period. Avoid underfeeding, which may result in starvation and overconsumption (overfeeding) which may increase incidence of scours.
Available in 2 kg, 10 kg & 20 kg bags
- Mix only enough solution for one feeding.
- Use clean feeding utensils.
- Keep fresh, clean water before calves at all times.
- When calves are of age, feed an excellent quality legume hay and a good calf starter.
- House calves in warm, dry and draft free quarters.
- Only consistent high quality ingredients used
- 100% Milk Protein
- Produces weight gains similar to whole milk, at a lower cost.
- Calves can be weaned earlier, saving on time and money.
- Convenient for those raising calves without dairy cows on their farm.
- Excellent calf performance and health.
- Contains Smart Care
- Improves growth performance and feed efficiency
- Boosts immune status and alleviates stress
- Reduces incidences of scouring